- Delegates will need to register in advance. Accepted papers must have at least one registered author in order to be considered for the conference final programming and publication. All attendees must register and only registered authors/attendees will receive a certificate. Late registrations are subject to availability of places only for attendees. If you require an invitation letter to apply for the UK visa in order to attend the conference, you are strongly advised to register early and leave enough time for operational procedures. Registration fees are as follows:
Authors (first accepted paper)
- Students £90
- Academics/professionals £180
Authors (second accepted paper)
- Students £50
- Academics/professionals £100
- Students £50
- Standard non-student £180
- Affiliate non-student £120
- The fee covers admission to all sessions and workshops, conference kit, printed participation certificate for the author or printed attendance certificate for the attendee, guided London walking tour, refreshments on 11th-13th July 2017 and two lunches.Refund policy: Participants who cancel their registration within 14 days or less to the conference are not entitled to a refund. Participants who cancel their registration up to 15 days before the conference are entitled to a refund with a 20% admin charge.
We endeavor to provide operational support for students based in the region whose papers are accepted but are unable to attend because of visa issues. Registration fee will not be affected:
- In case of difficulties for online registration and payment from countries in the Middle East and Central Asia, please contact us soon to discuss other payment options.
- If you encounter difficulties for obtaining a UK visa and are unable to attend in-person, contact us on email us as soon as possible for exploring possible bespoke arrangements.